CRAZY BEYONCÉ

Bienvenue sur Crazy Beyoncé. Bonne visite !

Rejoignez le forum, c'est rapide et facile

CRAZY BEYONCÉ

Bienvenue sur Crazy Beyoncé. Bonne visite !

CRAZY BEYONCÉ

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

+22
Neminou
ladiegirl
-Nelson-
NOUSH
Cédric
liyafierce
MrsRuliette
Baddie-Ben
The Queen
Touch
fly.
Lambert
QueenxBee
Kevin
Iceberg
Edoli.
Alex
Alycat
winy
-- Lala --
Ally
KEY9481
26 participants

1st single - RUN THE WORLD [GIRLS]

KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

1st single - RUN THE WORLD [GIRLS]  Empty 1st single - RUN THE WORLD [GIRLS]

Message par KEY9481 10/04/11, 11:47 am

There is a meeting tomorrow with all of the dancers at 1 PM in California at Quixote Studios - Griffith Park - Stage 10. They're meeting with director and will be put in groups and figuring out wardrobe.

That's all the information given to the dancers so far. They don't know anything but that!

I will update with everything tomorrow after the meeting. YESSSSSSSS!

We have a fuuuucking source!

Will update as more info comes in!

Okay! My friend just got his final EMail of the night!

The video shoot starts tomorrow!!!!!!! (Monday the 11th)

Video shoot is the 11th, 12th, and the 13th!!!

The big dance scene is shooting on the 13th, and dancers may be needed on the 12th!

The meeting today (Sunday) is for wardrobe and for everyone to be placed in their roles!

OMGGGGG!

Maybe pics tomorrow?

My friend got there and there were like 200 or more people in the room. A lot of Bey's old dancers and probably every major dancer and choreographer you could think of. The song is called "Girl". The video is being directed by Francis Lawrence. He was also there. 8 or 9 choreographers contributed to the routine. Danielle Polanco and Luam were 2 of those choreographers. Beyoncé was there of course going over the routine and they were figuring out which pieces of the choreography they would be showcasing in the music video. The theme of "Girl" is like a female empowerment/girl power type of song that is a definite club banger with Top 40/Worldly appeal. The beat is driven by a sample of a popular club song that a lot of you will probably recognize. There's a breakdown in the song that is described as absolutely fucking disgustingly sick! Definitely an anthem in the style of her singing. My friend couldn't remember exact lyrics, but "Girl...girl....girl" is repeated a lot through out the song.

More on the choreography. No males will be dancing except these 2 African men that do this sick solo African intro with footwork at the top of the routine. There may be more, but at the meeting today only those 2 men were dancing. One of the choreographers was an African guy from an African dance company. Bey will have an army of like 100 or more girls. 20 of them will be doing the choreography with her and there will be like 100 of them behind her carrying sticks and marching. Men will be used as props and actors with the girls coming all in their faces and intimidating them. Again, the concept wasn't revealed so that's just connecting the dots with the choreography and small information that was given. It definitely looks like Bey will have an army or lesion of girls for one of the scenes that is presumably being shot on the 13th. Expect a full out dance number with lots of choreography.

Hopefully, my friend gets booked for the video. Everyone will be finding everything out in the next day or two.

The song that the song samples or is close to is "Pon De Floor" by Major Lazer. The weird loop you hear that starts at :46 plays throughout "Girl".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxD_7S7bl8k

Major Lazer is Diplo & Switch as a group. So, put 2 and 2 together. : )

OOOOP!

The song is weird as hell. Probably the most jarring thing she's done since "Ring The Alarm" in my opinion.

She's definitely taking a risk here. It's a weird dark/tribal/club/urban song. The vocals range from "Telephone" verse vocals, "Diva" verse vocals with a lot of weird vocal effects you can hear throughout the song with the producers playing with the pitch.

It's a club banger x 1000000. Not no corny Lady Gaga/Rihanna shit either. No shade. It's more tribal/urban tinged.

"Girl! WHO RUN THE WOLRD? Girl! We run this MOTHA! GIRL! WHO RUN THIS MOTHA? GIRL!" is the hook/chant.

And there's a weird/goofy little b-section that loops in the song too. She's harmonizing with herself.

There's a part where she is completely rapping/flowing too. I know that sounds crazy, but the song is crazy!

The intro is like some dark Sleigh Bells/Dubstep shit that has some really weird chant before the drums kick in and Bey starts the hook. Definitely an anthem!

Opinions are definitely going to be mixed. No denying the killer hook/chant, though.

I'm expecting a lot of o_O faces and whatever else the girls come up with.

I honestly would not even know how to define this song as far as genre is concerned. She definitely wasn't lying when she said she was creating her own little gumbo of music. It gives me a lot of different things, but Bey has such a signature swag to everything she touches. This doesn't sound like any of her other songs, though. I would say it's definitely the most experimental and different song she has ever recorded.

I'm excited to see how everything plays out.

This song is "Diva"/"Telephone" mixed for vocals. She's not belting or really doing any runs.

Throughout the song there's this b-section that she does that slows down the song for a minute and she's harmonizing with herself. It's like in her lower register kinda. J, help me out a little bit. It's hard to explain.

She's chanting rap/singing more than giving you full out vocal performance for most of the song, though.

It will be satisfying.

It is amazing! Seriously! My stan senses are on a hundred thousand trillion, but it really is great. Bey is stepping completely out of her box with this single, and it is going to turn a lot of heads. I'm proud of her and really happy for everything I know this will do for her. The best thing about it is you can't reference it back to any other song in her catalog. That's the true meaning of progression.

I'm not going to compare it to the other first singles. All 3 of them are 3 of her best songs. This new one is just upholding that same honor and reputation.

ps.. dead @ bey shouting out Jay on the song

every rapper gonna wanna try and remix this

"Go pump/bump your Jay-Z!"

LMAO!

That little section is my favorite part of the song.

I just heard "Girl."

One of my music industry friends took me to a party tonight and I got a preview of the single. This party was top security; I couldn't even bring my blackberry into the party.

Anyway, the single is absolutely retarded. Haters will cry and careers may end.

Beyoncé and her people came up with a true banger. I hope the album is completely uptempo like the single.

Anyway, Beyoncé's people are trying to sit on the single until the last week of April (they want the single to drop six weeks before the album's release), but this thing will probably leak in a week or two. Also, the press release will probably be out this week.
    And they want to release the album on June 20th.

Dernière édition par Afida Turner™ le 20/04/11, 09:43 pm, édité 6 fois
    Ally
    Ally
    Destiny Fulfilled

Féminin

1st single - RUN THE WORLD [GIRLS]  Empty Re: 1st single - RUN THE WORLD [GIRLS]

Message par Ally 10/04/11, 11:48 am

:YOUPI :
    Invité
    Invité

1st single - RUN THE WORLD [GIRLS]  Empty Re: 1st single - RUN THE WORLD [GIRLS]

Message par Invité 10/04/11, 11:51 am

J'ai pas trop envie d'avoir de photos! J'ai envie d'être surpris! Par contre j'aimerais que la rumeur des 200 danseuses se confirme! Ainsi que de savoir qui est le réalisateur pour voir ce qu'il a fait avant pour m'occuper en attendant!
    WOW WOW WOW
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 10/04/11, 11:52 am

Plus d'infos dans la soirée !

There is a meeting tomorrow (ndrl : le message ayant été posté hier, il s'agit donc d'aujourd'hui, dimanche) with all of the dancers at 1 PM in California at Quixote Studios - Griffith Park - Stage 10. They're meeting with director and will be put in groups and figuring out wardrobe.
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 10/04/11, 11:52 am

:YOUPI : :YOUPI : :YOUPI :
    -- Lala --
    -- Lala --
    Modérateur
    Modérateur

Féminin

Message par -- Lala -- 10/04/11, 12:11 pm

Si elle tourne le clip, elle va bien nous balancer le single j'espère :lol:

J'espère avoir une vidéo où on entend un petit bout de la chanson WOW
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 10/04/11, 12:13 pm

C'est ouf parce que, If I Were A Boy a été tourné les 11 et 12 septembre, un mois plus tard, on avait le single, puis le clip.
    Si la même chose arrive là, on devrait avoir le single la première semaine de Mai.
    winy
    winy
    Soldier

Féminin

Message par winy 10/04/11, 12:20 pm

OMG

dire que je pensais que c'etait une rumeur le fait qu'elle sorte un single cette année !! enfin je pensais a la fin de l'année mais pas cette été...
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 10/04/11, 12:22 pm

Winy sa fait longtemps que tu aurais du comprendre qui sortirait avant la fin d'année puisque l'album sort en juin. :P
    Alycat
    Alycat
    Admin
    Admin

Féminin

Message par Alycat 10/04/11, 12:34 pm

LMAO @ Kévin qui utilise "note de la rédaction" LOOVE
    Kivin tu pourrais me dire qui a dit ça s'il te plait avant que je commence à bouffer du papier pour exprimer mon excitation?
    Alex
    Alex
    Destiny Fulfilled

Masculin

Message par Alex 10/04/11, 12:36 pm

WOW WOW :pompom:

Au fait qui est Let's Move ? j'ai loupé un épisode oops
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 10/04/11, 12:37 pm

Alycat a écrit:
    LMAO @ Kévin qui utilise "note de la rédaction" LOOVE
    Kivin tu pourrais me dire qui a dit ça s'il te plait avant que je commence à bouffer du papier pour exprimer mon excitation?

C'est le mec qui s'apelle Swag sur BWboard. Il a énormément de contacts dans le monde de la danse.
    Alycat
    Alycat
    Admin
    Admin

Féminin

Message par Alycat 10/04/11, 12:41 pm

1st single - RUN THE WORLD [GIRLS]  Tumblr_lgugh6mibY1qzwwa2
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 10/04/11, 12:45 pm

The meeting today (Sunday) is for wardrobe and for everyone to be placed in their roles!

OMGGGGG!

Maybe pics tomorrow? I wonder if the theme is Coming To America!

Pour bien clarifier les choses.
    Edoli.
    Edoli.
    Survivor

Féminin

Message par Edoli. 10/04/11, 12:52 pm

MDR :MDR!:
    Alycat
    Alycat
    Admin
    Admin

Féminin

Message par Alycat 10/04/11, 12:56 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :BEE: :BEE: :BEE: :BEE:

Je peux TELLEMENT imaginer ça ! I don't care about "Put it in your asshole" anymore! :cheers:

OMG mais tout ça veut dire que le pote de Swag va entendre la chanson dans les prochains jours ! OMG What about the rehearsal ? Il devrait l'avoir entendu non ?

OMG I need a fucking tracheotomy!!! :*HOPITAL*:

Dernière édition par Alycat le 10/04/11, 01:04 pm, édité 1 fois
    Iceberg
    Iceberg
    Modérateur
    Modérateur

Masculin

Message par Iceberg 10/04/11, 12:59 pm

Si elle pouvait sortir le single le 1er Mai pour mes 18 ans, ce serait très cool ! :lol:
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Modérateur
    Modérateur

Masculin

Message par Kevin 10/04/11, 01:07 pm

Iceberg a écrit:Si elle pouvait sortir le single le 1er Mai pour mes 18 ans, ce serait très cool ! :lol:

je plussoie ... pour mes 18 ans aussi :D
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 10/04/11, 01:14 pm

Put Your Fans Up™ a écrit:

OMGGGGG!

Maybe pics tomorrow? I wonder if the theme is Coming To America!

Pour bien clarifier les choses.

Putain j'adore! WOW :MDR!:
    Ally
    Ally
    Destiny Fulfilled

Féminin

Message par Ally 10/04/11, 01:17 pm

ça va être epic
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 10/04/11, 01:30 pm

Kevin Green a écrit:
    Iceberg a écrit:Si elle pouvait sortir le single le 1er Mai pour mes 18 ans, ce serait très cool ! :lol:

Putain j'étais là OMG K² a 18 ans ? :shock: :MDR!:

#sofuckinglate
    Alycat
    Alycat
    Admin
    Admin

Féminin

Message par Alycat 10/04/11, 01:35 pm

Kevin Green a écrit:

:huh: Baby you're 21 right ?
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Modérateur
    Modérateur

Masculin

Message par Kevin 10/04/11, 01:41 pm

Alycat a écrit:
    Kevin Green a écrit:

:huh: Baby you're 21 right ?

oui officiellement :| je trouve ça juste moche 21, alors je dis que j'ai soit 18 ou 20 ans, je préfère les chiffres pairs. #officialweirdo
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 10/04/11, 01:43 pm

DEAD. On a trouvé notre Samantha Jones.

1st single - RUN THE WORLD [GIRLS]  34ri2d3
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Modérateur
    Modérateur

Masculin

Message par Kevin 10/04/11, 01:45 pm

:MDR!: :MDR!:

ça ira mieux quand j'aurais mes 22 piges.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est 20/05/24, 05:55 pm

Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
      Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
      IgnorerAutoriser