CRAZY BEYONCÉ

Bienvenue sur Crazy Beyoncé. Bonne visite !

Rejoignez le forum, c'est rapide et facile

CRAZY BEYONCÉ

Bienvenue sur Crazy Beyoncé. Bonne visite !

CRAZY BEYONCÉ

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

+16
Kaliya
-Nelson-
anneso57
NinooMessi
Alex
Iceberg
fly.
Ally
Brooklyn
-- Lala --
Alycat
MrsCrazyB
MrsRuliette
Lambert
Kevin
KEY9481
20 participants

REVIEWS de "4"

KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

REVIEWS de "4" Empty REVIEWS de "4"

Message par KEY9481 11/05/11, 11:14 pm

Un sujet pour poster toutes les reviews à venir de l'album !
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

REVIEWS de "4" Empty Re: REVIEWS de "4"

Message par KEY9481 11/05/11, 11:15 pm

Beyonce held a preview listening party for her upcoming album, 4, at the NYC offices of Sony Music on Wednesday afternoon (May 11).

About a dozen of her super fans watched the “Run The World (Girls)” video in a conference room before the 29-year-old global superstar came in and surprised everyone, shaking hands and hugging every single person in the room. (One of her fansites BeyonceWorld even flew in from Australia!)

When editing the DVD [for Beyonce: I Am... World Tour], I noticed that the tone of my voice is different live [than my recording one],” Beyonce told JustJared.com. “So I used that live performance tone throughout the record.

B then sat down, grabbed a bottle of Pellegrino sparkling water, and played five new tracks for the room.

I wanted to do something refreshing and different,” Beyonce told JustJared.com. “So I mixed genres and drew inspiration from touring, traveling, watching rock bands, and attending festivals… I was like a mad scientist, putting lots of different songs together.

Beyonce ‘4′ Album Preview - JustJared.com Exclusive

SONG #1 ———- Part of the song, tentatively titled “Till The End of Time,” has already leaked on YouTube. “The bass line was inspired by [Nigerian musician and composer] Fela Kuti,” Beyonce shared with JustJared.com. “It’s my nephew Julez’s favorite song.” (JJ Tidbit: Jay-Z produced the Broadway musical Fela! about the late Nigerian singer.)
    Here are some sample lyrics: “I wanna love you so (hit me)/ I will be the one to kiss you at night… Come on take my hand/ I won’t let you go/ I’ll be your friend/ I will love you so… Turn your rain into sun… Say you’ll never let me go.”

SONG #2 ———- This mid-tempo song has lots of drums much like “Run The World.” “Babyface wrote the song,” Beyonce told JustJared.com. The track is about karma and revenge and kicks off with, “What goes around comes back around.” Some key phrases from the song include, “Best thing I’ve ever had” and “Best thing you’ve never had.” The best line in the song goes, “You showed your ass, baby I saw the real you.” The song closes with, “Sucks to be you right now.”

SONG #3 ———- This ballad is moody and dark. It’s a song that will really sit with you, rather than be an instant smash hit. One fan asked Beyonce if she was crying at the beginning of the song because it sounded like she was. “Almost,” she responded. “I was on the verge.”
    Jeff Bhasker penned this song, Beyonce confirmed. “It’s one of my favorite songs [off of the album],” she said.
    Some sample lyrics: “I told you how you hurt me/ I’m crying and deserted but you don’t care/ Nobody told me this is love/ You’re immune to all my pain/ This is love but that’s okay… But I care/ I know you don’t care too much/ But I still care.”

SONG #4 ———- This track starts off the lyrics “killing me softly” and samples Boyz II Men’s “Uhh Ahh.” Beyonce uses the countdown and sings between each decremental number “10, 9, 8…”
    “Boyz II Men were the first ones to put Destiny’s Child on tour,” Beyonce told JustJared.com. “They showed us how to treat an opening act and I will never forget that. That was 15 years ago! Wow, 15 years! (laughs) I’m old.”
    Some sample lyrics: “Dedicated to the one I love… diamonds in that chain… Riding that pony.. showing him how you ride… If you leave me, you’re out of your mind. London, speed it up. Houston, rock it.”
    What did Jay-Z think of this song? “He liked it,” Beyonce told JustJared.com. “I don’t think he was dissecting it, just thinking of what he could do to it as a rapper.”

SONG #5 ———- Beyonce had the lights turned down for this beautiful ballad. Here’s how the song starts: “If I ain’t got nothing, I got you/ If I ain’t got something, I don’t give a damn/ Because I got here…”
    “I don’t know much about algebra but one plus one is two,” she croons. “He ain’t got nothing but love. Darling, you got enough for the both of us. Make love when my days look low, pull me in close."

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/11/beyonce-4-album-preview/
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Modérateur
    Modérateur

Masculin

Message par Kevin 12/05/11, 07:11 am

ce que je lis me plait ... BEAUCOUP ! mais ils ont pas pu écouter tout l'album ?
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Modérateur
    Modérateur

Masculin

Message par Kevin 12/05/11, 07:25 am

"4" Review - Concrete Loop

Song 1 . The song is very mid-tempo. Vocally loud on most of the songs. Many of the Beyonce fans in attendance knew this song by heart because a snippet was released earlier this year. Beyonce stated that this was her nephew Julez favorite track and that it was heavily inspired by Fela Kuti while creating the song. (4/5)

Song 2. The second song they played for us was another mid-tempo ballad. In the track Beyonce sings, “You don’t deserve my tears,” “Thank God you blew it,” “Sucks to be you right now” and more. Reminded us of “Irreplaceable” with the song content but overall the song was good. Beyonce said BabyFace wrote the track for her and told CL exclusively that she was“very emotional in the studio while recording”. (3/5)

Song 3. The third song they played us was another ballad ish song. Very moody and dark with hints of rock and soul. There was one part of the song that the guitar would play and she would copy the melody with her voice. Loved that part. Beyonce said she worked with songwriter Jeff Bhasker on the track and was inspired by all the rock concerts she attended last summer. (4/5)

Song 4. This song was very interesting to us. Beyonce said herself that she felt like a mad scientist in the studio while recording this track and it was like 6 songs into one. The song starts off slow and then goes into a reggae vibe. Very electronic and has a dancing beat. Great for the summer time and everyone in the room was moving to the beat including Beyonce. Beyonce said that Jay-Z liked the track. (5/5)

Song 5. This emotional track was by far the best song out of the 5 we heard. Beyonce sings about her love and says, “Don’t know much about guns but I’ve been shot by you.” Vocally strong and we could tell Beyonce was attached to it. Her head was down during the listening as if she was hiding tears. CL asked her if how she is in the studio during recording ballads because her emotion sticks out on the song and she said sometimes she gets lost in it. (5/5)

Run The World Video Review

They say we are the first to watch the “Run The World (Girls)” video. (Her fans start to get excited) Video starts. Beyonce walks on, she’s on a car dancing about. (Fans are hyperventilating. LOL.) There is a Lion that walks up to her and she pets it. The dancing in the video is dope, she is going in. She moves her shoulders to the beat in a feather bolero. Beyonce sticks up her middle finger in the video but it’s blurred out. Actor Collins Pennie is co-starring in the video. Beyonce holding two hyenas on leashes. She is kicking up dirt and dancing with her army of girls. Beyonce does some type of aerobatic move in the dirt; rolling around real expressively. Overall, the video was hot and adds to the song. (5/5)

KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 12/05/11, 07:28 am

Early Wednesday afternoon Concrete Loop was invited to an exclusive listening party for Beyonce’s upcoming album, 4. Along with 10+ of her devoted internet fans we had the chance to meet the star, who sat down with her during the 5 song preview. We also viewed the video twice.

Although cell phones and cameras were confiscated during the listening/viewing sessions, we were only able to make note of previewed songs as Beyonce intimately explained each song to in the room. Among those in attendance: Jason, editor of Beyonceworld.net, who was flown in from Australia. There were also super fans Shykeem Smith (who Beyonce said helped named the new album) and Jamal Walker. Unfortunately, Beyonce’s staff asked that we not disclose any of the song titles (insert your awws here), but we’ve decided to go ahead and give you a little description of the songs that were heard as well as quotes from Ms. Beyonce herself.

Song 1. The song is very mid-tempo. Vocally loud on most of the songs. Some of the lyrics. Many of the Beyonce fans in attendance knew this song by heart because a snippet was released earlier this year. Beyonce stated that this was her nephew Julez favorite track and that it was heavily inspired by Fela Kuti while creating the song. (4/5)

Song 2. The second song they played for us was another mid-tempo ballad. In the track Beyonce sings, “You don’t deserve my tears,” “Thank God you blew it,” “Sucks to be you right now” and more. Reminded us of “Irreplaceable” with the song content but overall the song was good. Beyonce said BabyFace wrote the track for her and told CL exclusively that she was“very emotional in the studio while recording”. (3/5)

Song 3. The third song they played us was another ballad ish song. Very moody and dark with hints of rock and soul. There was one part of the song that the guitar would play and she would copy the melody with her voice. Loved that part. Beyonce said she worked with songwriter Jeff Bhasker on the track and was inspired by all the rock concerts she attended last summer. (4/5)

Song 4. This song was very interesting to us. Beyonce said herself that she felt like a mad scientist in the studio while recording this track and it was like 6 songs into one. The song starts off slow and then goes into a reggae vibe. Very electronic and has a dancing beat. Great for the summer time and everyone in the room was moving to the beat including Beyonce. Beyonce said that Jay-Z liked the track. (5/5)

Song 5. This emotional track was by far the best song out of the 5 we heard. Beyonce sings about her love and says, “Don’t know much about guns but I’ve been shot by you.” Vocally strong and we could tell Beyonce was attached to it. Her head was down during the listening as if she was hiding tears. CL asked her if how she is in the studio during recording ballads because her emotion sticks out on the song and she said sometimes she gets lost in it. (5/5)

http://concreteloop.com/2011/05/cl-exclusive-beyonce-4-album-preview-our-thoughts-on-her-new-video?utm_source=wordtwit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wordtwit
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 12/05/11, 11:27 am

J'adore. :D
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 12/05/11, 05:54 pm

Yesterday I had the honor of attending a listening party at Columbia Records, here in New York City for no other than Beyonce’s new anticipated forth solo album titled, “4″…

Just a small group of die-hard Bey fans, including myself were at the event along with ConcreteLoop and JustJared.

When we first walked in Sony Columbia gave us a warming welcome and were so excited to have us. The first thing they did was turn off the lights and play the official “Run The World (Girls)” Music Video. Everyone was so excited, and the video is absolutely amazing! From the Sets, choreo, dancers, cars, costumes, shoes, hairstyles, make-up! …Everything is fresh and new!
    When the video ended and our clapping frenzy subsided, the lights were turned back on and in walks Beyoncé screaming “BOO!”
    It was unbelievable, I had no idea if she would be there or not. It was such a pleasure seeing her again. She walked around the conference room and greeted everyone individually. Looking beautiful as always, she took her seat at the head of the table and then they started off the listening session for us.

We heard five songs, which were ALL special in their own way. Nothing sounded the same, everything was a new “head-banger” for me, even some of the ballads. After each song we would take a break and critique the song, which Bey gave us feedback on the song and how it was created.
    Continue reading after the jump for reviews on all the songs we heard!
    There was this one song, the last song they played for us. It was a passionate love song. Where Bey is belting out the lyrics. She sounds so beautiful …I started to cry the first 30 seconds of the song. It was just that amazing to me. I had to cover my face, being that I was sitting three seats down from the Queen. When the song ended, I told Bey that was beautiful and it reminded me of “Speechless” from the Dangerously In Love album. I told her whenever I listen to “Speechless” I always wonder if she can out do this song. I told her she just topped “Speechless” with that passionate, love ballad on this new album. She was really pleased with my comment, so were her people at Sony.

Beyoncé then thanked us for coming, and put the session to a closing. She was so pleased with all of us and remembered or faces + names. That’s a true diva! She even named her album “4″ after a fan, which is a close friend of mines who suggested it to her. She told him that in the conference to his face. I’m so happy for him! Shout out to Shykeem!
    Lambert
    Lambert
    Destiny Fulfilled

Masculin

Message par Lambert 12/05/11, 05:57 pm

WOW
    MrsRuliette
    MrsRuliette
    Survivor

Féminin

Message par MrsRuliette 12/05/11, 06:07 pm

J'A-DO-RE !
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 12/05/11, 06:09 pm

Des traductions s'il vous plaît.
    :lol:
    MrsCrazyB
    MrsCrazyB
    Crazy in Love

Féminin

Message par MrsCrazyB 13/05/11, 07:29 am

ohhh c'est trop bien!!!! elle est adorable :LOVER:
    ils en ont de la chance :NOOON:
    alors là si ya une chanson à la speechless WOW je meuuurs

l'album promet en tout cas avec tout ça
    Alycat
    Alycat
    Admin
    Admin

Féminin

Message par Alycat 13/05/11, 05:19 pm

Wow ces réactions ! Ce que j'adore c'est que rien n'est hypé, je déteste quand on crie au classique après une écoute ils nous ont donné leur avis sobrement. Ce que j'adore ce sont les commentaires de Beyoncé elle même qui remarque la différence de sa voix live et studio et qui a essayé de travailler dessus ça promet !
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 13/05/11, 10:38 pm

We were told by Teresa L. Whites, not to say names of the song, because they will most likely change.

Song #1) “Til the End of Time/Never Let U Go/All She Wrote, whatever you want to call it lol. This was the song that was recently leaked. It is a mid-tempo song, but still a song that you can jam out to. It was one of my favorites, even when I was listening to the 30 second snippet; I knew it would be one of my favorite Bey songs. The song has so many musical elements to it from the instruments, to the raw vocals. I was trying my hardest not to sing the song, being that I knew most of it from the leak, because Beyoncé was right next to me. My one of my favorite parts was the intro of the song, the bridge and the part where it sounds like a broken record, where she repeats “Say you’ll never…”

Song #2) This one was a very emotional song, and lyrically strong. This song had the most R&B influence out of all the songs she played. Beyoncé said that BabyFace wrote the song, and that it is a very beautiful record. My favorite line would be “You showed your ass, baby I saw the real you.” I LOVED the way she said it, with such attitude. She says ass more than once too lol. Someone in the room described as being that song that it is a timeless song, and not just an easily forgotten hit, like most songs on the radio now-a-days and I agree with that statement.

Song #3) This song was the darkest out of all the songs. It was like rock & soul mixed together. The instruments in the song are incredible! This was the song that Jeff Bhasker helped write.

Song #4) I would have to say this song made me want to get out of my seat, and dance all over the place. It was hard to contain myself in that chair. I still shook my ass in that chair, though, best believe it. I was sitting next to Beyoncé, so after the song was over she laughed and said, “I saw you dancing!”. My favorite parts would be the reggae hints in the song, the Boyz II Men sampled countdown. The line that stuck out the must was “"Ridin' that pony, show him how you ride it…” The lyrics are very bold, and sung with real attitude. It’s such a party song, I love it so much. Beyoncé said that Jay-Z liked the song, “He didn’t pay much attention to the lyrics, and he was just dissecting the beats, and seeing what he could do to it as a rapper.”

Song #5) This particular song blew me away. It was Resentment, Speechless, That’s Why you’re Beautiful all wrapped in one. The emotional lyrics and vocals in this song will give you CHILLS. Beyoncé requested to turn down the lights for this song, and while it was playing she put down her head and was tapping her foot to the beat. My favorite line from the song was also a common favorite that Concrete Loop posted on their website which was “Don’t know much about guns but I’ve been shot by you.” The song was everything I could ask for vocally, there was so much emotion in the song and you could really feel it. A few people in the room got emotional, too. Everything down to the harmonies on this song was incredible and mind blowing
    -- Lala --
    -- Lala --
    Modérateur
    Modérateur

Féminin

Message par -- Lala -- 14/05/11, 08:30 am

:FAINT:
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 14/05/11, 08:48 am

REVIEWS de "4" Tumblr_ll0bmo6BQX1qc17nl

Gosh, vivement que l'album sorte.
    Alycat
    Alycat
    Admin
    Admin

Féminin

Message par Alycat 14/05/11, 11:28 am

Je viens de me rendre compte que l'album s'appellera "4" je pensais que le titre était celui donné par les fans mais c'est bien officiel je suis tellement contente !!!
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 14/05/11, 12:00 pm

Les fans c'était Round IV mais 4 sa fait moins prétentieux!
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 15/05/11, 06:50 pm

Review de Jason

There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said lol. The tracks are absolutely incredible. She's definitely taken herself out of her musical comfort zone and tried a lot of different things while still staying true to the "Beyoncé" brand that everyone knows and loves. She's smart enough to not just completely abandon everything she knows and all of her fans. *slight Christina shade*

The day itself, I arrived at Sony again on the Wednesday (I had meetings on Tuesday) and watched as people slowly started to come in. Everyone was so excited, it was cool just being in the presence of so many stans lol. They took us into a big room, we watched an early edit of the Run The World video (SICKENING) then after everyone had been cheering Bey walks into the room and there was a collective gasp. There was silence, followed by Bey saying "... BOO!" and everyone flipping out lol. She went around the room, hugged everyone, came to me and remembered me (eeeeeee) and went and sat down. I hurried to the chair next to her before anyone could take it lol. It was just... amazing. Listening to her new album with her sitting there just jamming to it. Everyone was really well behaved, it was just a real fun time. She was into it, she loved being there, she was SWEET as ever and just... ugh. She's amazing.

The music itself is pretty incredible. I've heard some of the stuff that wasn't at the session, but I'll only address those that were. I pretty much agree with Angel's review (ConcreteLoop, who is SO sweet). My favorite is "track 5" (we were asked not to share titles just yet as she keeps changing them, lol) and my least favorite was the Babyface one, even though that's grown on me a lot now. Very live, very alternative, very soulful. Her writing has changed up this time around, I think she's taken more control. It's more story telling this time around, very straight forward stories rather than things you have to sit and think about. She actually said as she was editing the DVD she noticed there's such a huge difference between her live and studio tone, so she's trying to bring her live voice to the record. A lot of live instrumentation, just real raw music. Very, VERY different to anything out there right now. I see some of you have been posting some of the little lyrical snippets I've been tweeting, lol, so I guess I don't really have to say anything about them. Except she's cursing a little bit on this album, and I love it lmfao. I don't know whether the final versions will be censored, but if not... she's definitely looking for a PA sticker.

There isn't really much else that I can think of to say that hasn't already been covered by everyone else that's been stanning lol. I'm back in AU now (-____-) but hopefully I'll be back there soon just to stay for good. There's lots of exciting things coming up, musically and otherwise, and I can't wait for everyone to experience everything. Beyoncé is BACK.

Track 1 is fucking AMAZING. And yes, her vocals are more "live" sounding.

Actually, lemme tell you guys. She is NOT PLAYING with the vocals on this album. I haven't heard her sing this hard since B'Day. My GOD. My throat hurts listening to these songs. lmfao.

Is Sony/Columbia fully behind Beyonce?

200%. They're in a hard spot because they have all these things they want to do but they're also so restricted because Beyoncé is in charge completely now. Things need to go through her, and she obviously has her own plan in mind. They're doing what they can with what's available to them.
    Brooklyn
    Brooklyn
    Single Lady

Masculin

Message par Brooklyn 15/05/11, 07:04 pm

De ce que j'ai compris musicalement sont album sera beaucoup plus authentique , plus instrumental et chantera à une tonalité proche de celle qu'elle adopte pendant ses performances live ( je dis tant mieux!!!)
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 15/05/11, 07:10 pm

She did some collabos. I'm not sure if any are gonna make the album, doe. I hope one in particular does.
    Ally
    Ally
    Destiny Fulfilled

Féminin

Message par Ally 15/05/11, 07:27 pm

Keyoncé™ a écrit:[center]

Actually, lemme tell you guys. She is NOT PLAYING with the vocals on this album. I haven't heard her sing this hard since B'Day. My GOD. My throat hurts listening to these songs. lmfao.

:cheers: :cheers:
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 15/05/11, 07:39 pm

Moi le truc qui m’excite le plus c'est qu'elle chante comme dans ses perfs lives!
    WOW WOW WOW
    -- Lala --
    -- Lala --
    Modérateur
    Modérateur

Féminin

Message par -- Lala -- 15/05/11, 07:48 pm

Keyoncé™ a écrit:
    She did some collabos. I'm not sure if any are gonna make the album, doe. I hope one in particular does.

Moi j'ai hâte de savoir si il y aura des feat sur l'album
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 15/05/11, 07:54 pm

J'espère un featuring avec Jay-Z :)
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité 15/05/11, 07:59 pm

Moi non! Par contre avec Lauryn Hill. :LOVER:

Contenu sponsorisé