CRAZY BEYONCÉ

Bienvenue sur Crazy Beyoncé. Bonne visite !

Rejoignez le forum, c'est rapide et facile

CRAZY BEYONCÉ

Bienvenue sur Crazy Beyoncé. Bonne visite !

CRAZY BEYONCÉ

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

+5
Touch
The Queen
Ally
-- Lala --
KEY9481
9 participants

People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde

KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde Empty People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde

Message par KEY9481 25/04/12, 12:15 pm

People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde Beyonce-300

She's an entertainment force of nature, 16-time Grammy winner, and beauty and style icon. But Beyoncé is proudest of one title that also happens to be her most recent: mommy to little Blue Ivy Carter.

"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," says PEOPLE's 2012 World's Most Beautiful Woman. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."

The "Crazy in Love" singer, 30, and her husband of four years, Jay-Z, 42, have gone gaga for Blue, born Jan. 7 in New York City. "She's just the cutest thing," gushes Beyoncé, who croons one-of-a-kind tunes to her daughter and professes to "love" changing diapers.

So who does her daughter most resemble? "She looks like Blue," says Beyoncé, who is back to her pre-pregnancy weight and gearing up for her first post-baby concerts, Memorial Day weekend at the Revel Atlantic City. "She's her own person."

"The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy," she adds. "The word 'love' means something completely different now."

For more of Beyoncé's exclusive interview – in which she shares her beauty secrets, reveals how she lost the baby weight and sets the record straight on all the rumors – pick up this week's special issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde LCQ9k
    -- Lala --
    -- Lala --
    Modérateur
    Modérateur

Féminin

People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde Empty Re: People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde

Message par -- Lala -- 25/04/12, 12:19 pm

eek Magnifique
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde Empty Re: People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde

Message par KEY9481 25/04/12, 12:38 pm

KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 25/04/12, 12:59 pm

Marchesa - S/S 2012

People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde 00070m
    Ally
    Ally
    Destiny Fulfilled

Féminin

Message par Ally 25/04/12, 01:00 pm

la video behind the scene est >> .. j'espére qu'on aura plus d'images
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 25/04/12, 01:31 pm

KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 25/04/12, 02:09 pm

With her killer bone structure, enviable curves and a clear complexion, it’s no surprise that Beyonce was named 2012′s World’s Most Beautiful Woman by PEOPLE. But the 30-year-old says that she feels more beautiful now than she ever before!

“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” Beyonce said. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”

Beyonce and her hip-hop mogul husband of four years, Jay-Z, welcomed Blue Ivy Carter into the world on Jan. 7. “I just stare at her all day,” Beyonce admitted. “She is my favorite thing in the world, and my No. 1 job is to protect her.”
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 25/04/12, 05:05 pm

People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde ArVqiA4CMAIWaWy
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 25/04/12, 05:55 pm

People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde Tumblr_m31n1bB9VI1qkcm19o1_500
    People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde Tumblr_m31n1bB9VI1qkcm19o4_250
    The Queen
    The Queen
    Destiny Fulfilled

Féminin

Message par The Queen 25/04/12, 06:00 pm

Perfection
    Touch
    Touch
    LEGEND !

Masculin

Message par Touch 25/04/12, 06:03 pm

Elle est magnifique BOW
    Youss
    Youss
    Soldier

Masculin

Message par Youss 25/04/12, 07:36 pm

BOW
    Youss
    Youss
    Soldier

Masculin

Message par Youss 25/04/12, 07:36 pm

Alex
    Alex
    Destiny Fulfilled

Masculin

Message par Alex 25/04/12, 08:31 pm

YES YES YES !! j'adore cette wig
    Ally
    Ally
    Destiny Fulfilled

Féminin

Message par Ally 25/04/12, 08:44 pm

BOW OOoh ! ILUB
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 25/04/12, 08:58 pm

The glamorous star, who stepped out in New York today wearing $660 Charlotte Olympia 'Cat-Face' flats, admit that being a mother has convinced her to hang up her stilettos from time to time.

She said: 'I never thought there would be a day when I wouldn't wear heels.

'Now that I have a child, I walk around holding her all day, I'm buying loafers and oxfords. I love them, because they're comfortable, and shorter heels too.

She added: '[Jay-Z] loves it when I wear flat shoes, which is surprising - he never saw me in flats before! He likes me more natural - just the relaxed, natural me.'

She also admitted to taking her hair into her own hands rather than visit an expensive stylist.

She said: 'I recently cut two inches myself - I just parted it in the middle and chh-chh-chh!'

Beyoncé also revealed how breast-feeding her little one for ten weeks helped her lose 'the bulk' of her pregnancy weight, but that she's now on a strict-protein based diet.

She now works out three times a week for 90 minutes, doing a combination of running, dancing and crunches.
    'I'm definitely softer, but I feel my body bouncing back,' she says.
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 25/04/12, 09:10 pm

Beyonce "barely recognised" herself as she checked into hospital to give birth to her baby girl - because she had gained so much weight during her pregnancy.

The pop superstar packed on 50 pounds (22.68 kilograms) while carrying daughter Blue Ivy, who was born in New York in January (12), and she admits she felt anything but pretty at the end of her pregnancy.

Beyonce, who has just been named the Most Beautiful Woman in the World by editors at People magazine, says, "I didn't feel that I looked beautiful during birth - but who does? After being pumped with all those fluids and gaining so much weight, with my swollen lips and cheeks, I barely recognised myself.

"I tried my best to roller-set my hair, and I wore my (lip) gloss when I arrived at the hospital. I committed to the end and wore my kitten heels. It makes me laugh thinking about it.

"But after many hours of labour, I didn't care how I looked. It was all about the miracle that God gave me - the opportunity to deliver a human being."

Beyonce has managed to shed almost all of the weight she gained, although she reveals it's been a challenge.
    She says, "I'm proud that my waist came back so fast... I had to get my tone back. I'm definitely softer. But I feel my body bouncing back. Whatever was tight and muscular, like my legs, I'm seeing it come back. You just have to work at it."

And she's keen to clear up some crazy rumours about her rigorous twice-a-day exercise schedule: "I'm a new mother; I don't have time for that. And no, I don't have a trainer living with me."
    KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 26/04/12, 08:07 am

People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde 76939702.thPeople Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde 67400759.thPeople Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde 12550432.th
    People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde 47012055.thPeople Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde 93861430.thPeople Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde 68714194.th
    People Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde 15312727.thPeople Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde 86032858.thPeople Magazine - Femme la plus belle au monde 64592306.th

Youss
    Youss
    Soldier

Masculin

Message par Youss 26/04/12, 10:06 am

:love:
    Lambert
    Lambert
    Destiny Fulfilled

Masculin

Message par Lambert 27/04/12, 08:13 pm

La perfection quoi.
    FOXXY
    FOXXY
    Crazy in Love

Féminin

Message par FOXXY 01/05/12, 06:04 pm

La fille de MJ est dans la liste aussi et elle dit que Beyonce est la plus belle femme qu'elle est jamais vu et on peut la comprendre lol

KEY9481
    KEY9481
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin

Message par KEY9481 05/05/12, 10:37 am

Beyoncé: How I Prepared for Blue's Birth

When she arrived at the hospital last January, Beyoncé came with the best of intentions for her daughter's delivery.

"I did have a fresh eyebrow wax. PEOPLE's 2012 Most Beautiful Woman says with a laugh.

"I got my nails done, I got my feet done, had my hair done, and I had my little lip gloss."

But, in the end, Blue Ivy's birth trumped all the new mom's primping and prepping to meet her baby girl.

"I didn't feel that I looked beautiful during birth, but who does? After being pumped with all those fluids and gaining so much weight ... I barely recognized myself," she explains.

"But after many hours of labor, I could care less about anything but my child. I didn't care how I looked."

The focus, she adds, was shifted to "the miracle" that she and husband Jay-Z welcomed into the world.

"I felt more powerful than I've ever felt in my life," Knowles shares. "I felt connected to my body. I felt like I knew my purpose in the world."
    Losing the Baby Weight

The singer says she gained 50 pounds during her pregnancy – putting on the last 20 during the final month leading up to the delivery – and was determined to bounce back after baby as soon as possible.

"I lost most of my weight from breastfeeding and I encourage women to do it; It's just so good for the baby and good for yourself," Knowles, who breastfed Blue for 10 weeks, says.

Then, "about a month after" giving birth, the new mom tackled the remaining pounds with a strict diet and exercise routine.

"I counted calories. I worked out maybe three to four times a week," she shares. "I did a lot of walking in the beginning and now I'm running. But I had to work my way up. I couldn't just go right from being pregnant to running."

All the hard work – including "staying away from anything delicious" and no cheat days – has paid off.

"I'm proud that my waist came back so fast. I'm proud of that and happy, but that was mostly from the breastfeeding," the singer explains.

And not only is Knowles just "three to four pounds" away from her pre-pregnancy weight, but she has also acquired a new softness about her voluptuous body.

"My hormones are still in my body. Your body produces the hormones that make your body soft," she says. "It's just magical. It makes me so proud to be a woman because it's just unexplainable what happens to your body – it's incredible."

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est 27/04/24, 01:55 am

Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
      Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
      IgnorerAutoriser